The Vaddio WallVIEW 70 PTZ Camera system has a thin-profile wall-mount bracket for easy and quick installation of the Sony EVI-D70 PTZ camera.
The EVI-D70 is a high-quality 1CCD image camera that has a resolution of 470 TVL, and offers 18x optical & 12x digital zoom with a high-speed and quiet pan/tilt wide-angle view. The camera is equipped with AWB (Auto White Balance), AEC (Automatic Exposure Control), and backlight compensation features.
The camera kit also includes the Vaddio IR remote commander for easy camera control. The EZCamera shoe acts as an interface between the camera and the Cat 5 cabling system that transmits power, video, and also allows camera control. The included PowerRite power supply ensures regulated power supply to the camera.
- Thin Profile Camera Wall-mount Bracket
- Designed exclusively for the Sony EVI-D70 camera. Its heavy metal construction provides strength and rigidity; cable access openings allow for in-wall or exposed wall installations. It can be mounted to drywall or a 2-gang electrical box.
- Image Sensor, Zoom, and Resolution
1/4 " EXView HAD CCD image device with electronic flip function for image inversions and a resolution of 470 TVL with 768(H) x 494(V) effective pixels. It includes an 18x optical & 12x digital zoom lens for a wider pan and tilt range.
Horizontal angle view of 2.7° (tele end) to 48° (wide end) with a 10mm (wide end) & 800mm (tele end) minimum object distance, and 1 Lux (f/1.4) minimum illumination. Equipped with AWB, AEC, & backlight compensation features, and also includes the Vaddio IR remote commander for user-friendly application.
- The AWB feature automatically adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors.
- AEC is an X-ray exposure termination device, which is calibrated to match good film appearance.
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light, preventing the characteristic 'silhouette' image seen in such situations.
- Camera Effects
- 6 preset PTZ positions, negative, and B&W art
- EZCamera Shoe Interface
- The plug-in shoe integrates the Sony EVI-D70 camera to the EZCamera Cable System by converting camera outputs to 3 RJ-45 jacks. The 1st jack is used to provide power & video, the 2nd jack for primary camera control signaling, and the 3rd provides daisy-chain camera control to additional Sony PTZ cameras.
- EZCamera Cabling System
- Allows the installer to use Cat 5 cable to run power, video, and camera control. Video balun technology extends the range of the video signal, and allows it to work on Cat 5 cable.
- Power Supply
- Operational on 18 VDC PowerRite power supply system, which regulates the right amount of power needed for the camera over Cat 5 cabling.