The Bushnell Trophy Cam Digital Trail Camera (Brown) allows hunters and wildlife enthusiasts to monitor their favorite locations with motion triggered photos and video. You can set the camera for 8(interpolated), 5, or 3 megapixel image resolution depending on how many images you need to store on the SD card. This ensures high quality color photos of game and other wildlife while 720 x 480 resolution video captures subjects in motion. Date and time information is automatically recorded to image files and saved on a removable SD card. Easy to set up and operate, the camera attaches to a tree or post with an included nylon strap. Photo, video, and interval recording options are user programmable via the intuitive menu system.
You can capture 1 to 3 images per each interval time capture. The Trophy Cam is activated by motion and can detect movement up to 45 feet away. An integrated 32 LED Night Vision Flash allows subjects to be captured faithfully - even in total darkness. The weatherproof, clam-shell construction provides superior performance under harsh weather conditions and extreme temperatures. The Trophy Cam is highly energy efficient and can operate up to 12 months on a single set of lithium batteries. This unit also features a B&W text LCD display. With its extended life performance, fast trigger times, and high quality photos and video, the Bushnell Trophy Cam Digital Trail Camera is perfect for monitoring your favorite locations 24/7.
- 8.0 (Interpolated) Megapixel Resolution
- The Trophy Cam features a 5 megapixel sensor but offers a maximum resolution of 8 megapixel interpolated file for brilliant color photographs. It can also be set for 5, or 3 megapixels. The unit can also be programmed to record 720 x 480 resolution video clips.
- Simple Installation / Security
- The unit can easily be mounted to a tree or post with the included security strap. The clam-shell case is padlock compatible to close access to the SD slot and camera controls.
- Infrared Trigger
- Advanced Passive Infrared Technology senses motion up to 45 feet away. When a subject walks into range, a photo or video clip is instantly captured.
- Day or Night Operation
- The Trophy Cam is customizable for day only, night only, or 24/7 operation. For monitoring active game trails or feeding areas, the camera utilizes a programmable delay feature with 30 seconds, 1-minute, and 2-minute interval recording. During night operation, the unit employs a powerful 32 LED Night Vision Flash to ensure proper subject exposure.