The Vaddio WallVIEW CCU 300 is a high-resolution PTZ camera control system designed to fit the Sony BRC-300 SD PTZ camera with 3-CCDs and a 12x optical zoom lens; it enables you to adjust color, gain, and iris functions, ensuring that the camera delivers clear images. Able to color-match multiple cameras, the unit allows you to easily make the required changes to the iris and gain controls. Two scene buttons allow you to store camera settings for various lighting conditions.
The WallVIEW uses HSDS (High Speed Differential Signaling), an active video transmission system, for producing high-quality videos across a Cat 5 cable. The camera can be extended up to 500ft from the Quick-Connect CCU, and retain the same video quality. The unit is suitable for a wide range of SD shooting applications such as in houses of worship, corporate boardrooms, live event production, and distance learning.
In addition to the Sony BRC-300 camera, the WallVIEW CCU includes an EZIM (EZCamera Interface Module), EZIM SD break-out cable, Quick-Connect CCU, Sony IR Remote, and the thin profile wall mount 300.
- CCU Controls
Adjusts red & blue gain, aperture, auto & manual iris, gain, auto & one-push white balance, and scene store A & B buttons.
- Red & Blue Gain
Adjusts the red and blue gain of the signal, when the Automatic White balance is deactivated.
Sharpens the image and ensures greater detail along the edges of objects in the frame.
- Auto & Manual Iris
Automatically or manually adjust iris and gain control respectively.
- Auto White Balance
Automatically adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors.
- OPWB (One-push White Balance)
Sets the white balance with just one-push (60% of the image in the field-of-view should be white for this function to be operational) and overrides the AWB and red/blue controls when activated.
- Scene Store A & B Buttons
Settings can be stored in 2 scene buttons which are stored into microprocessor memory. To store a scene, you just need to adjust the camera settings as per your requirements and keep the scene button pressed until the button blinks.
- Red & Blue Gain
- HSDS (High Speed Differential Signaling)
- Allows you to deliver high-quality videos across a Cat 5 cable at a distance of up to 500ft (152.4m).
- EZCamera Interface Module
- A small module that can be mounted to the back of the wall mount to provide maximum flexibility by using a multi-pin connector and cable assemblies; it is used as an interface for most HD or SD PTZ cameras.
- Quick-connect CCU
- 1 RU rack mount interface, which breaks out the signals from the Cat 5 cables back to the standard connectors.
- Luminance Gain Adjustment (Y-Gain)
- Used when longer Cat 5 cabling runs are required; allows you to control and fine tune the video signals.
- Distance Adjustments
- Uses active electronics and allows 4 cable length adjustments (<100', 200', 300', and 400') for equalizing the Cat 5 twisted pair lengths; it enhances the HD and SD video performance.
- GenLock Signals over CAT 5
- Eliminates the need for an additional coax cable to the camera.
- Tally Light
- The tally port, located on the back of the 1 RU interface, has the Quick-Connect CCU's tally light on the front panel which illuminates when the camera is activated.
- Video Output
- Four video signals can be transmitted from the EZIM CCU concurrently allowing the CCU system to return both Y-C (S-video) and composite SD video simultaneously.
- Power Regulation
- Uses PowerRite 36V power supply to power the unit.
- Thin Profile Wall Mount
- Mounted directly on a standard 3-gang wall or attached to the wall with anchors; the pre-drilled / tapped mounting holes make for easy installation of the EZCamera Interface Module.
- Complete System
- Includes 3 Cat 5 cable runs for power, video, and control for total installation.
- Sony IR Remote Control for Easy Application Control