The Vaddio WallVIEW HD-18 Camera with HSDS has a 1.3 megapixel 1/3" CCD image sensor and an 18x optical zoom lens. It captures clear images in low light conditions too; the minimum illumination required is 1.8 Lux. It has a lens with focal length varying from 4.7 to 84.6mm and offering a horizontal viewing angle of -3.2 to 55.2º.
The 1/3 1-RU Quick-Connect SR - installed at the equipment headend - has an HD analog Component video output (Y, Pb, and Pr) for 1080p, 1080i or 720p resolution signals. The cameras has 2 outputs - component HD output (1080p, 1080i or 720p Output) and a simultaneous composite SD output.
The precision and reversible motors within the camera provide higher torque and increase the camera range; pan range is +170 to -170° and the tilt range is -30 to +90°. It is compatible with Vaddio's ProductionVIEW HD, ControlVIEW XHD, and Precision Camera Controller.
- Image Sensor
- 1.3 megapixel, 1/3" CCD image sensor offers high-quality image reproduction.
- EZ Port
- EZ-Port Power/Video RJ-45 jack connected at the rear side of the camera sends power out to the camera up to 100ft and returns component HD video back to the optional Quick-Connect.
- Quick-Connect SR
- The 1/3 1-RU Quick-Connect SR - installed at the equipment headend - has an HD analog Component video output (Y, Pb, and Pr) for 1080p, 1080i or 720p resolution signals.
- IR Forwarding
- IR - either modulated or non-modulated - can be sent to an external device through the Quick-Connect SR. The IR output allows users to send IR signaling to third-party equipment, such as videoconference codec's.
- Wide Dynamic Zoom
- A multi-element 18x optical wide dynamic zoom lens has a zoom range of 3.2 in telephoto and a wide view of 55.2° when zoomed out.
- Focal Length Varying between 4.7 to 84.6 mm
- Horizontal Viewing Angle of 3.2 to 55.2 degrees (16:9)
- S/N Ratio
- A signal-to-noise ratio greater than 50db minimizes grainy video noise for clearer pictures.
- 1080p, 1080i or 720p Output
- 3-component HD output resolutions for compatibility with a greater variety of equipments in the market.
- Simultaneous SD Output
- Composite SD output on the back of camera sends the signal to either an SD monitor or another peripheral device in letterbox, crop, or squeeze.
- Precision Motors
- The micro stepper motors in the camera provides high torque and precise panning and tilting of the camera across the entire range.
- Pan / Tilt
Pan range varies between +170 to -170º.
Tilt range varies between +90 to -30º.
- Easy Integration
- Easily integrated for use with videoconference codecs, control systems such as AMX and Crestron; it is also compatible with Vaddio's ProductionVIEW HD, ControlVIEW XHD, and Precision Camera Controller.
- Used in wide range of high definition shooting applications such as houses as worship, corporate boardrooms, live event production, and distance-learning applications.