The Vaddio WallVIEW Pro 300 Camera system includes the Sony BRC-300 HD PTZ camera and a thin profile wall mount bracket for installing it. The camera is equipped with HSDS (High Speed Differential Signaling) for delivering low-loss, high-quality video over Cat 5 cabling for distances up to 500´. The Luminance Gain Adjustment feature enhances fine-tuning control of the video signals.
The EZCamera interface module acts as an interface between the camera and the cabling system, which is used for running IR, video, power & control over Cat 5 cabling. The system also includes the Vaddio Quick-Connect PRO (QCP) for control over the whole set-up and the PowerRite power supply system for regulated power supply to the camera. The card slot accepts optional interface cards, enabling the BRC-300 to be integrated into a wide range of systems.
- 1/4.7-type advanced HAD 3CCD imaging device delivers 1.07 megapixel images with a resolution of 600 TVL and is equipped with a 12x optical zoom lens. The E-flip function provides desktop or ceiling mount flexibility, which makes the camera ideal for use in a wide range of remote video shooting applications. The high-accuracy and wide-range PTZ capability allows users to precisely capture the required points in the field-of-view.
- Thin Profile Wall Mount Bracket
- Designed exclusively for the Sony BRC-300 HD PTZ camera, its heavy gauge metal construction provides strength and rigidity to the wall mount. It can be mounted to drywall or a 3-gang electrical box, and is equipped with pre-drilled & tapped mounting holes for the interface module on the back of the wall mount to make installation easy.
- QCP (Quick-Connect PRO)
- The 1-RU QCP has S-Video and composite video outputs on BNC connectors and. enables the adjustment of color, gain, and iris on the camera with the turn of a knob for a more accurate representation of the image. The HSDS active transmission system delivers low-loss, high-quality video over Cat 5 cabling for distances of up to 500' and the Luminance Gain Adjustment feature provides effective control for fine-tuning of the video signals over long distances.
- EZCamera Interface Module
- It acts as an interface between the camera and the cabling system by using a multi-pin connector and cable assemblies for maximum flexibility. It includes 4 RJ-45 & 1 DB-25 connectors for running power, video, control & IR over Cat 5 cable.
- EZCamera Cabling System
- Provides 4 cable length adjustments (<100', 200', 300', and 400'+), which evens out the length of the Cat 5 twisted pairs and vastly improves the video performance.
- IR Forwarding
- Allows the user to forward IR commands from Sony or Polycom IR remote controls through the WallVIEW system to a third-party device such as a videoconference codec.
- Power Supply
- Includes the 36 VDC PowerRite power supply system, which regulates the right amount of power needed for the camera over Cat 5 cabling.
- Slot for Optional Interface Cards
- Accepts optional interface cards, enabling the camera to be integrated into every kind of system from S-Video to RGB, SDI or even fiber.