The WallVIEW Pro EagleEye Camera Extension Kit is a wall-mounted extension system with a thin profile wall-mount bracket that is designed for Polycom EagleEye HD PTZ cameras (sold separately). The extension kit is equipped with HSDS (High-speed Differential Signaling) for delivering low-loss, high-quality video over Cat 5 cables up to a distance of 500'. The Luminance Gain Adjustment feature enhances fine-tuning control of the video signals over long distances.
The EZCamera interface module acts as an interface between the camera and the Cat 5 cabling system that transmits video and power, and enables camera control. The system also includes the Vaddio Quick-Connect PRO (QCP) for effective control over the whole set-up and the PowerRite power supply system for regulated power supply to the camera.
- Thin Profile Wall Mount Bracket
- Designed exclusively for the separately sold Polycom EagleEye high-definition PTZ camera, its heavy-gauge metal construction provides strength and rigidity. It can be mounted on drywall or a 2-gang electrical box, and is equipped with pre-drilled & tapped mounting holes for easy installation.
- Enables the transfer of information through digital signals with optimum noise reduction over a long distance. Specifically suited for wall-mounted camera systems where information transfer over a long run of Cat 5 cabling is a necessity.
- Luminance Gain Adjustment
- Adjustments at the rear of the QCP provide effective control for fine-tuning of the video signals over long distances.
- It acts as an interface between the camera and the cabling system by using a multi-pin connector and cable assemblies for maximum flexibility. It includes 4 RJ-45 & 1 DB-25 connectors for running power, video, control & IR over Cat 5 cable.
- The 1-RU QCP has S-Video and Composite Video outputs on BNC connectors. Enables the adjustment of color, gain, and iris on the camera with the turn of a knob for a more accurate representation of the image.
- EZCamera Cabling System
- Provides 4 cable length adjustments (<100', 200', 300', and 400'+), which evens out the length of the Cat 5 twisted pairs and vastly improves the video performance.
- IR Forwarding
- Allows the user to forward IR commands from Sony or Polycom IR remote controls, through the WallVIEW system to a third party device, such as a videoconference codec.
- PowerRite Power Supply
- Includes the 36 VDC PowerRite power supply system which regulates the right amount of power needed for the camera over Cat 5 cabling.