The Vaddio WallVIEW PRO H700 with HSDS is designed to fit the Sony BRC-H700 HD PTZ camera with 3 1/3" CCD 1.1 megapixel image sensors and 12x optical zoom. The system includes the EZ Camera Interface Module and Quick-connect PRO interface, and it uses high speed differential signaling to deliver high-definition video quality across Cat 5 cable. With the ability of adjusting the signals dependant on the length of the cable, the H700 can produce high-definition or standard-definition videos up to 500ft across the standard Cat 5 cable.
The H700 is ideal for high-definition 1080i applications. It can also be used in situations where images are displayed on a large screen and clear high-definition images are required, such as surveillance applications in houses of worship, auditoriums of teaching hospitals, corporate boardrooms, at sporting events, tradeshows or concerts, and for distance-learning applications.
The WallVIEW PRO includes various features such as a 4-position adjustment for cabling, Y-gain adjustment, IR forwarding, 1 RU rack mount QCP interface, and the small EZIM, making it capable of pairing with most HD and SD cameras.
- HSDS (High Speed Differential Signaling)
- Allows you to deliver higher definition videos across Cat 5 cable at a distance of up to 500ft (152.4m).
- EZCamera Interface Module
- A small module that can be mounted to the back of the wall mount to provide maximum flexibility by using a multi-pin connector and cable assemblies, and it is used as an interface for most HD or SD PTZ cameras.
- Quick-Connect PRO (QCP)
- Provides high-definition analog component video outputs (Y, Pb, Pr) for 1080i resolution video on BNC connectors.
- Distance Adjustments
- Uses active electronics and allows 4 cable length adjustments (<100', 200', 300', and 400'+) for equalizing the length of the Cat 5 twisted pairs, and also enhances the HD and SD video performance.
- Luminance Gain Adjustment (Y-Gain)
- Used when longer Cat 5 cabling runs are required, and allows you to control and fine tune the video signals.
- IR Forwarding
- Send IR signals from Polycom and TANDBERG remotes via the EZIM/QCP to the codec's IR interface or IR window, allowing maximum design flexibility.
- Power Regulation
- Uses PowerRite 36V power supply to power the unit.
- Thin-Profile Wall Mount
- Mounted directly on a standard 3-gang wall or attached to wall with anchors and the pre-drilled/ tapped mounting holes makes for easy installation for the EZCamera Interface Module.
- Complete System
- Includes 3 Cat 5 cable runs for power, video and control, and a fourth Cat 5 required only for daisy-chain control configurations, when using a RS-232 controller with only 1 RS-232 output.