The Vaddio WallVIEW PRO HD1 is designed to fit the Sony EVI-HD1 HD PTZ camera with a 2 megapixel CMOS sensor and 10x optical zoom. The system includes the EZCamera Interface Module and Quick-connect PRO interface, and it uses high-speed differential signaling to deliver high-definition video quality across Cat 5 cables. With the ability of adjusting the signals dependant on the length of the cable, the HD1 can produce high-definition or standard-definition videos up to 500ft across the standard Cat 5 cable.
The HD1 is ideal for high-definition applications. It can also be used in situations where images are displayed on large screens and clear high-definition images are required such as surveillance in houses of worship, in auditoriums of teaching hospitals, in corporate boardrooms, at sporting events, tradeshows or concerts, and for distance-learning applications.
The WallVIEW PRO includes features such as a 4-position adjustment for cabling, Y-gain adjustment, IR forwarding, 1 RU rack mount QCP interface, and the small EZIM, making it compatible with most HD and SD cameras.
- HSDS (High Speed Differential Signaling)
- Deliver high-definition videos across Cat 5 cables at a distance of up to 500ft (152.4m).
- EZCamera Interface Module
- A small module that can be mounted to the back of the wall mount to provide maximum flexibility by using a multi-pin connector and cable assemblies; it is used as an interface for most HD or SD PTZ cameras.
- Quick-Connect PRO (QCP)
- Provides high-definition analog component video outputs (Y, Pb, Pr) for 1080i and 720p resolution signals or s-video/component video outputs on BNC connectors.
- Distance Adjustments
- Uses active electronics, and allows 4 cable length adjustments (<100', 200', 300' 400'+) for equalizing the length of the Cat 5 twisted pairs; it also enhances the HD and SD video performance.
- Luminance Gain Adjustment (Y-Gain)
- Used when longer Cat 5 cabling runs are required and allows you to control and fine tune the video signals.
- IR Forwarding
- Allows you to send IR signals from Polycom and TANDBERG remotes via the EZIM/QCP to the codec's IR interface or IR window, allowing maximum design flexibility.
- Power Regulation
- Uses PowerRite 36V power supply to power the unit.
- Thin-Profile Wall Mount
- Mounted directly on a standard 2-gang wall or attached to wall with anchors and the pre-drilled/ tapped mounting holes make for easy installation for the EZCamera Interface Module.
- Complete System
- Includes 3 Cat 5 cable runs for power, video, and control, and a fourth Cat 5 required only for daisy-chain control configurations, when using a RS-232 controller with only 1 RS-232 output.