The Vaddio WallVIEW PRO HE100 is designed to fit the Panasonic HE100 HD PTZ cameras with 3 CCDs and 13x optical zoom. The system includes the EZ Camera Interface Module and Quick-connect PRO interface; it uses high-speed differential signaling to deliver high-definition video quality across Cat 5 cable. By adjusting the signals depending on the length of the cable, the HE100 can produce high-definition or standard-definition videos up to 500ft across the standard Cat 5 cable.
The HE100 is ideal for high-definition 1080i applications. It can also be used in situations where images are displayed on large screens and clear high-definition images are required, such as in houses of worship, auditoriums of teaching hospitals, corporate boardrooms, at sporting events, tradeshows or concerts, and for distance-learning applications.
The WallVIEW PRO includes various features such as a 4-position adjustment for cabling, Y-gain adjustment, IR forwarding, 1-RU rack mount QCP interface, and the small EZIM, making it capable of pairing with most HD and SD cameras.
- HSDS (High Speed Differential Signaling)
- Delivers HD videos across Cat 5 cables at a distance of up to 500ft (152.4m).
- EZCamera Interface Module
- A small module that can be mounted to the back of the wall mount to provide maximum flexibility by using a multi-pin connector and cable assemblies; it is used as an interface for most HD or SD PTZ cameras.
- Quick-Connect PRO (QCP)
- Provides high-definition analog component video outputs (Y, Pb, Pr) for 1080i resolution video on BNC connectors.
- Distance Adjustments
- Uses active electronics, and allows 4 cable length adjustments (<100', 200', 300', 400'+) for equalizing the lengths of Cat 5 twisted pairs; it also enhances the HD and SD video performance.
- Luminance Gain Adjustment (Y-Gain)
- Used when longer Cat 5 cabling runs are required, and allows you to control and fine tune the video signals.
- IR Forwarding
- Send IR signals from Polycom and TANDBERG remotes via the EZIM/QCP to the codec's IR interface or IR window, allowing maximum design flexibility.
- Power Regulation
- Uses PowerRite 36V power supply to power the unit.
- Thin-Profile Wall Mount
- Direct mounting on a standard 3-gang wall box or attached to wall with anchors and the pre-drilled/ tapped mounting holes makes for easy installation for the EZCamera Interface Module.
- Complete System
- Includes 3 Cat 5 cable runs for power, video, and control, and a fourth Cat 5 required only for daisy-chain control configurations when using a RS-232 controller with only 1 RS-232 output.