The Vaddio WallVIEW PRO Z700 Camera System, built around the Sony BRC-Z700 HD PTZ camera, provides high-quality images with 3-CMOS mega-pixel sensors (1/4 type) and a 20x optical zoom lens. The system, which offers 1080/59.94i or 1080/50i (switchable) HD video, is suitable for a wide range of HD video applications.
HSDS (High Speed Differential Signaling) allows HD and SD video signals to be transmitted over Cat 5 cables for a distance up to 500' from the Quick-Connect PRO without any loss in video quality. A luminance gain control (Y-Gain) enhances control and fine tuning of the video signals when longer Cat 5 cabling runs are needed. The IR forwarding system of the PRO Z700 allows you to forward IR commands from Polycom and Tandberg remotes through the WallVIEW system to the codec's IR interface or IR window, which allows maximum design flexibility.
The camera system includes a heavy-duty wall mount bracket, the PowerRite 36V power supply, and the EZCamera Interface Module (EZIM), which fastens to the back of the camera mount. The pre-drilled and tapped mounting holes on the EZIM make for easy installation. You can attach the wall mount to the wall with anchors or mount it directly to a standard 3-gang wall box.
- Sony BRC-Z700 HD PTZ Camera
- 3-CMOS megapixel sensors (1/4 type)
- 20x optical zoom lens
- 1080/59.94i or 1080/50i(switchable)
- Simultaneous SD output
- PRO series EZCamera Cabling System for running video, power, IR, and control over Cat 5 cabling up to 500'
- Quick-Connect PRO has (HD) analog component video outputs (Y, Pb, Pr) for 1080i resolution signals or s-video and composite video outputs on BNC connectors
- EZCamera Interface Module uses a multi-pin connector and cable assemblies for maximum flexibility
- Heavy-duty wall mount bracket and power supply