The Vaddio AutoVIEW IR Sensor is a ceiling-mounted presenter camera control system compatible with the AutoVIEW IR system and the ControlVIEW Xtreme. It allows you to control the automated presenter across the Vaddio camera switching systems. Up to 8 AutoVIEW IR sensors per system are supported.
When the presenter enters the active infrared presence sensing zone, the AutoVIEW IR system gets activated and the camera presets are assigned to these zone locations and programmed into the ControlVIEW Xtreme. As soon as the active IR sensor detects the presence of the presenter in IR zone, the sensor (adjustable for precise presenter control over each IR zone) triggers the AutoVIEW Control Expander. This, in turn, instructs the cameras attached to the ControlVIEW Xtreme to move the focus to that zone automatically.
The IR sensor is designed with a metal mounting enclosure and can be mounted in acoustical ceiling tiles or sheetrock ceilings. The AutoVIEW IR Sensor allows you to connect up to 12 IR sensors or other triggering devices, including the Vaddio's StepVIEW Mats, to the AutoVIEW ports on the AutoVIEW control expander.
- Ceiling-mounted presenter camera control system
- Compatible with AutoVIEW IR system and ControlVIEW Xtreme
- Controls automated presenter across the Vaddio camera switching systems
- Supports up to 8 AutoVIEW IR sensors per system
- IR sensors with metal mounting enclosures, tile support rails, and dark acrylic lens covers
- 3 AutoVIEW IR interface controllers with 1 PowerRite power supply per interface controller