The American DJ DJ Spot 250 (120VAC) is a six-channel, moving head, intelligent DMX fixture that can operate in one of three different operating modes; stand-alone, sound-active, or Master/Slave configuration. A bright, readable Digital Display allows for easy DMX setup.
The DMX light's rotating yoke gives you fast, smooth movement for the seamless transition of its 10 gobo patterns plus colors, providing fascinating images effortlessly. It produces 7 brilliant colors plus white (white images are crisp and clean, due to a built-in white color correction filter), and there's 360-degree moving head rotation, as well. The DJ Spot 250 can be operated as an intelligent effect with any standard DMX-512 controller, using the 6 DMX channels; in stand-alone mode as a sound-activated effect, chasing through the built-in programs; or you can daisy-chain as many as 16 effects lights together to get a synchronized light show without an external controller, in master/slave mode. The DMX effect light will strobe in every color, and there's a Gobo Shake effect.
A high-velocity cooling fan means the DJ Spot 250 doesn't need to be run in on-off duty cycles to prevent overheating--it can run all night long. The DJ Spot 250 is an exciting, economical light for mobile DJs and smaller clubs.
- Micro-stepping motors for smooth color and gobo transitions
- DMX-512 compatible (uses 6 DMX channels)
- Independent gobo and color wheels
- 10 gobos + spot--all replaceable
- 7 colors + white--with rainbow
- Color correction filter for a crisp white color
- Strobing in all colors
- Gobo Shake
- 3 operating modes--master/slave, standalone (sound active), and DMX-512
- Internal microphone
- Manual focus lens
- 540° pan movement
- 265° tilt movement
- Digital display for address and function setting
- High-velocity fans for continuous use (no duty cycle)