The American DJ Dura Truss System is a tough, heavy duty (but lightweight) trussing system for mobile applications with more, or heavier, lights than average. This system, which includes two 10' stands and two 5' truss sections, will support a maximum weight of up to 300 lbs, if evenly distributed. It has quick release pins for easy assembly and take-down, and mounting holes for bolting lighting equipment directly to the truss. The truss has a 3/4" diameter and there's 6" between tubes. The whole system weighs just 85 lbs--a perfect system for the mobile DJ, nightclub or bar.
- Extremely strong for heavier loads of lighting, with no sagging
- Maximum weight capacity if evenly distributed is 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Quick release pins for easy assembly
- Mounting holes to bolt lighting directly to truss
- Easy to assemble and take down