This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
This Equinox HD10 mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Panasonic AG-HVX200 and AG-HVX202 camcorders. The corrosion-resistant housing is constructed with rugged and durable PVC material with 1" cast acrylic face plates and stainless-steel hardware; it is rated down to 200'. The included optical dome port will correct for the size distortion that happens underwater, and will accommodate many wide-angle conversion lenses.
Mechanical controls include: Power on/off, Record start/stop, Zoom, ND filter, Auto focus, Iris, White balance, Manual focus gear, Iris gear, Auto/manual, and Power on/off for LCD monitor. The ballast release system, and video out EO bulkhead comes standard. This will allow you to do surface feeds. A 2.5" color LCD monitor with its own rechargeable battery is included with the housing.
Mechanical and geared controls include:
- Power on/off
- Record start/stop
- ND filter
- Auto focus
- White balance
- Manual focus gear
- Iris gear
- Power on/off for LCD monitor
- BRS (Ballast Release System)
- For easy travel or if trouble occurs on a dive, simply pull the quick-release pin on the wings in order to release the wings and handle (ballast). The housing now becomes positive and shoots to the surface.
- Lightweight, Durable & Strong
- Housing body construction is rugged, durable PVC material, with stainless-steel hardware
- Rubber feet for stability even on a rocking boat
- D-ring on rear plate for easy hook up to a lanyard
- Depth Rated
- Maximum depth of 200'
- Easy Mounting
- Tray slide mounting system for easy removal of camera