This Equinox HD10 mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Panasonic AG-HVX200 and AG-HVX202 camcorders. The corrosion-resistant housing is constructed with rugged and durable PVC material with 1" cast acrylic face plates and stainless-steel hardware; it is rated down to 200'. The included optical dome port will correct for the size distortion that happens underwater, and will accommodate many wide-angle conversion lenses.
Mechanical controls include: Power on/off, Record start/stop, Zoom, ND filter, Auto focus, Iris, White balance, Manual focus gear, Iris gear, Auto/manual, and Power on/off for LCD monitor. The ballast release system, and video out EO bulkhead comes standard. This will allow you to do surface feeds. A 2.5" color LCD monitor with its own rechargeable battery is included with the housing.
Mechanical and geared controls include:
- Power on/off
- Record start/stop
- ND filter
- Auto focus
- White balance
- Manual focus gear
- Iris gear
- Power on/off for LCD monitor
- BRS (Ballast Release System)
- For easy travel or if trouble occurs on a dive, simply pull the quick-release pin on the wings in order to release the wings and handle (ballast). The housing now becomes positive and shoots to the surface.
- Lightweight, Durable & Strong
- Housing body construction is rugged, durable PVC material, with stainless-steel hardware
- Rubber feet for stability even on a rocking boat
- D-ring on rear plate for easy hook up to a lanyard
- Depth Rated
- Maximum depth of 200'
- Easy Mounting
- Tray slide mounting system for easy removal of camera