The Vaddio Quick-Connect CCU (Camera Control Unit) controls the output of the Sony EVI-HD1 PTZ camera, which has a 2 megapixel CMOS image sensors and 10x optical zoom. The CCU allows you to easily adjust the camera's color, red and blue gain, blue enhance, and iris functions with a simple turn of a knob, enabling the camera to deliver crisp and clear images. You can use 2 scene buttons for storing the user-defined adjustments such as specific color-matched images, day & night, lighting changes, and multiple locations.
The Quick-connect CCU uses high-speed differential signal S to deliver high-quality HD and SD videos across standard Cat 5 cable with high-bandwidth and low video signal loss. Cameras can be extended up to 500ft from the CCU while maintaining the video quality and additional latency. The unit ships with a heavy-duty wall mount bracket and power supply.
- Used to control the image output of the Sony EVI-HD1 PTZ camera
- Red and blue gain, blue enhance, iris, and gain controls
- 2 scene buttons for storing the user-defined adjustments
- High-speed differential signaling
- Video, power and control run over Cat. 5 cabling up to 500ft
- Heavy-duty wall mount bracket and power supply