The American DJ Jewel LED Moonflower Light (120VAC) produces dazzling showers of moving beams (red, blue and green) in patterns that you can project on dance floors and walls. Combining 46 LEDs (16 red, 15 green & 15 blue) with a glass optical system, the Jewel creates razor-sharp beams (as bright as a 100W halogen lamp) in deep, saturated colors that won't fade. And because you can turn multiple LED lamps on and off individually, you're able to program more varied and intricate patterns for more spectacular shows.
It's also practical: this cool-running light is extremely economical to operate--low power consumption, no moving parts to repair, emits very little heat, and its long-life 100,000-hour lamps will probably never need replacing. It can also run all night without shutting down--it has no duty cycle. This is a great lightweight plug-and-play unit for mobile entertainers and DJs, and especially for first-time lighting users.
- Extremely long life (100,000 hr. rated)
- Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
- Very low power consumption--connect more units in a single circuit
- No moving parts
- No duty cycles--runs extremely cool, so it can run all night
- Laser simulated aerial effects