The Shure 527B microphone is an extremely reliable handheld dynamic microphone with an extended low- and high-frequency response particularly suited to ham radio use, mobile FM transmission, and top-quality paging systems. The microphone has a clear, crisp, and natural voice response. It features small size, light weight, and modular construction.
The modular construction of the 527B permits ease of field serviceability. The design of the cartridge, switch, and cable makes them easily replaceable. The microphone is wired to prevent lead breakage or crimping.
The unit fits naturally and comfortably in the hand and is not affected by heat or humidity. The exclusive ARMO-DUR case is immune to oil, grease, fumes, salt spray, sun, rust, and corrosion and is outstanding in its ability to withstand mechanical shocks and vibrations. The "Million-Cycle" leaf-type switch is designed to withstand severe operating conditions and constant usage.
- Extended low- and high-frequency response
- Highly intelligible voice response
- Unparalleled ruggedness and reliability
- Moving coil (dynamic) element
- ARMO-DUR case
- "Million-Cycle" leaf-type switch controlling microphone and external relay or switching circuits
- Modular construction for easy field service
- "Lifetime" hang-up button and mounting bracket
- Long-life neoprene-jacketed coil cord