The American DJ Majestic LED Moonflower (100-240VAC) has 184 LEDs that produce light beams so sharp and focused that they appear to be a laser light show. A wide 56° beam spread will cover a very large area with spectacular aerial effects, and a pulsating strobe effect can add to the excitement. Three operational modes (DMX, Sound-Active, and Master/Slave) give you plenty of flexibility in programming your lights.
The Majestic is DMX-compatible, with 2 DMX modes: 2- or 8-channel. Or, use it as an easy plug-and-play light show, using the built-in Sound-Active effect--no controller required. It's also compatible with American DJ's universal UC3 remote control (sold separately), offering fingertip control over basic functions such as blackout and program selection. For bigger venues and light shows, multiple Majestic LED units can be linked together via the fixture's built-in XLR connections, and run in Master/Slave mode.
Ideal for mobile DJs, clubs and small venues, the Majestic LED offers a no-worry, cost-effective alternative to expensive laser effects. The LEDs have a 100,000-hour rating, draw only 12W of power, and can run uninterrupted all night--there's no duty cycle. A built-in electronic ballast automatically detects and correctly uses any voltage from 100 to 240VAC--you can plug in anywhere.
- 184 total 5mm LEDs: 64 red, 60 green and 60 blue
- Great for aerial effects over a crowd or projected on a wall, ceiling or floor
- 2 DMX channel modes (2-Channel mode or 8-Channel mode)
- 4-button LED DMX display
- Linkable via XLR connections
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- 3 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active & Master/Slave
- Sound-active from built-in programs
- Strobe function
- Beam angle: 56 degrees
- No duty cycles: runs extremely cool, runs all night
- Includes hanging bracket
- Power consumption: 19W maximum
- Extreme long life LEDs (100,000 hr. rating)
- In/Out IEC power connections to daisy-chain power