The American DJ Mega Bar PRO LED Wash is an RGB color-mixing DMX-controllable LED wash that doubles as a color chasing bar--with 27 individual LEDs moving to the music in exciting patterns, color flows and chases, it boosts the energy in any application. At 40" (1 m) long, the Mega Bar PRO has 9 red, 9 green, & 9 blue LEDs, 8 DMX work modes (2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 27 & 29 channel modes), and built-in static color scenes and chase programs.
There are five operating modes: Sound-Active, Auto, Program, RGB, and DMX control. Program Mode allows users to operate the LEDs manually via an onboard menu and buttons--no external controller needed. Users choose from 17 built-in programs and then use the menu and buttons to adjust the features each program has to offer, such as strobe speed, fade time, and color combinations.
The Mega Bar PRO has a beam angle of 30° variable RGB color mixing, a strobe effect option, and electronic dimming from 0 to 100%. For the biggest impact, link units in multiples to take full advantage of Mega Bar PRO's built-in color chase, strobe and color mixing effect programs. This unit is supplied for use with 120VAC.
- 1-meter indoor LED Bar with durable aluminum casing
- 27 x 1W ultra bright LEDs (9 red, 9 green, & 9 blue)
- Variable RGB color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette--great for wall washes
- 3 operation modes (DMX512, Master/Slave and Sound Active)
- 8 DMX work modes (2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 27 & 29 channel modes)
- Strobe function can be added to any color combination
- Built-in static color scenes and chase programs--also accessible in some DMX modes
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- LEDs can be controlled manually via on-board menu/buttons--no external controller required
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR input & output
- On board, 4-button LED DMX display/menu
- IEC type, AC input and output for linking units
- Includes mounting brackets that allow for truss and wall mount--can also be used on the floor
- Beam angle: 30 degrees