The American DJ Mega Panel LED Color Panel (120VAC) is an ultra bright indoor LED color panel with 288 10mm LEDs (48 red 120 green & 120 blue) that can be used in a stand-alone mode or connected in a Master/Slave configuration. This wash has 5 operational modes: Program, Auto, Sound, Master/Slave & DMX control. It has a beam angle of 40°, electronic dimming from 0-100%, and it's linkable via 3-pin XLR cable.
Hang the Mega Panel from a ceiling for fascinating strobe effects for a dance floor, or mount it on a truss for stage lighting that won't overheat your actors. It provides smooth RGB color mixing that's ideal for slowly changing ambient lighting; bright, kinetic strobing; or as a static architectural wash. Supplied for use with 120VAC.
- 288 LEDs: 48 red, 120 green, and 120 blue
- 5 operational modes, Program mode, Auto mode, Sound mode, Master/Slave mode & DMX mode
- DMX-512 Protocol
- 7 DMX Channel Modes: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 14, & 26 DMX Channels
- Color strobe effect
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Electronic Dimming 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40°
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- Includes ceiling and truss mounting
- Long life LEDs (rated at 100,000 hrs.)