The Vaddio In-wall Enclosure for the Sony EVI-D70 provides an aesthetic way of mounting the camera. It is compatible with the PTZ camera system, the WallView 70 system, and EZCamera cable shoe. The camera is completely recessed into the wall using the depth of the wall cavity to provide a neatly finished look.
While the in-wall mounting box can be installed during room build-out, the camera platform and face frame can be recessed later. The enclosure is designed with 3 conduit knockouts (2-sides, 1-top) for flexibility and a cable pass-through slot in the base for easy camera cabling. Its powder coat finish offers durability; the enclosure can be painted any color to match the room's décor.
- Accommodates the entire PTZ camera system, WallView 70 system, and EZCamera cable shoe
- Uses the depth of the wall cavity to recess the camera into the wall
- Includes metal back box enclosure, camera platform, and face frame
- 3 conduit knockouts (2-sides, 1-top) for flexibility
- Powder coat white finish
- Reinforced camera platform for rigidity and strength