The Pioneer DJM-2000 Professional DJ Mixer is a 4-channel, all-digital mixing station for professional DJs and nightclub installations. The mixer features an arsenal of digital effects and seamless integration with Pioneer CDJ series players. Its large profile gives way to a multitude of feature sections that includes an EFX effects station, a centered Multi-Touch control panel, and mixing channels on either side of the touch panel.
Pioneer's Multi-Touch panel features a full-color 5.8" LCD panel for adding and manipulating effects with your fingers. Another feature unique to the DJM-2000 is its DJ Link Ethernet connections on the rear. Up to 4 CDJ series decks may be connected via Ethernet, with the ability to read and share files from one SD-Card or USB storage device. The same is true for 2 laptop computers, with Pioneer's rekordbox music management software installed.
- Multi-Touch Panel
- A color 5.8" LCD multi-touch panel is integrated into the mixing console for adding audio effects. The displayed controls can be tweaked simultaneously to create an infinite amount of real-time effects. The multi-touch has three performance modes, FREQUENCY mix, SIDECHAIN remix, and MIDI mode.
- Pro DJ Link
- Four Ethernet ports in the back of the DJM-2000 connect up to four Pioneer CDJ-2000s or CDJ-900s and allow audio sharing from a single connected SD card or USB device. Two additional Ethernet ports connect one or two laptop computers with Pioneer's rekordbox software.
- Evolved Beat Effects
- The DJM-2000 has 11 built-in Beat Effects, including Delay, Echo, Multi Tap Delay, Filter, Trans, Phaser, Reverb, Roll, Slip Roll, Reverse Roll, and Gate. Send and Return connections on the back panel also allow an external effects unit to be utilized. Beat Effects can applied to the mic, an individual channel, a side of the crossfader, or the master output. Additionally, the 3-band "Effect Frequency" function allows control over the quantity of effects added to each range. Direct buttons select effects, set the beat, and choose the source.
- Instant Instrument FX
- Each channel has a Filter knob to which one of six INST FX (Instant Instrument FX) can globally assigned. The selected effect can be changed at performance-level speed via direct buttons, while the Parameter knob can globally tweak the effect across all channels. INST FX include Noise, HPF, LPF, Jet, Zip and Crush.
- Live Sampler
- The Live Sampler function records audio from either the microphone input or the MASTER output directly into the mixer. The "sampled" sound can instantly be sent over the Pro DJ Link for scratching.
- Sound Quality
- Pioneer's commitment to provide clean and powerful sound has led to the DJM-2000's improved dynamic range of 107dB with 0.004% THD.
- EQ per Channel
- A switchable 3-band (-26 to +6dB) and 3-band isolator (-inf. to +6dB) EQ is available per channel.
- Fader Start Play
- The Pro DJ Link or Control cabling allows the mixer to start a track by simply switching faders.