The Vaddio MicVIEW 12-Input Microphone Switcher is compatible with Vaddio's ControlVIEW family of camera control systems. It is designed for use with 3-wire unidirectional boundary microphones.
The switcher can be linked with up to 8 mixers for a capacity of 96 channels. Its unique microphone switching capabilities limit the number of microphones that can be open at one time, which is helpful when using the internal echo-cancellation capabilities of the codec.
The 12 trigger/logic outputs of the switcher are compatible with ControlVIEW Xtreme and ProductionVIEW systems. It can control up to 12 camera presets when used with the ControlVIEW camera controller, and can be daisy-chained together to expand the audio input capabilities for larger audio applications.
The switcher works on a phantom power input of +24 VDC for electret condenser microphones; this helps in polarizing the microphones transducer element.
- Automated 12-input microphone switcher/mixer designed to integrate with Vaddio's ControlVIEW family of camera control systems
- Designed for use with 3-wire unidirectional boundary microphone
- Can be linked with 8 mixers for a 96-channel capacity
- 12 trigger/logic outputs for use with ControlVIEW Xtreme and ProductionVIEW systems
- Controls up to 12 camera presets to expand the audio input capabilities for larger audio applications
- Phantom power for electret condenser microphones