The Toshiba 26SL400 26" LED LCD TV from Toshiba is an ideal choice for any room of the house. This 720p slim, stylish screen (1.38") has an integrated NTSC/ATSC/QAM tuner, which receives digital terrestrial, analog cable, and unencrypted digital cable signals alike. HDMI connectivity (2x) assures one-cable connection to all your digital games and components. And there are additional benefits to HDMI. Your remote control unit will be able to communicate with other devices with HDMI-CEC functions, such as a DVD player and PC connected via the HDMI terminals. A USB input allows you to screen JPEG slide shows and share MP3 music with your friends while Game Mode optimizes performance for the fast-paced world of gaming.
Other conveniences include three user-selectable color balance settings, a sleep timer and Channel Browser to review the last 32 channels you have viewed.
Regardless of what you're watching or playing, the DynaLight Dynamic Backlight Control ensures you won't miss the details in the brightest or the darkest parts of the image. The Toshiba 26SL400 TV is a great choice when you want big entertainment but don't have room for a big TV.
- TheaterWide Modes
- TheaterWide modes are ideal for displaying HDTV signals as well as "enhanced for widescreen television" DVDs. TheaterWide 1 expands to reproduce the Academy Standard (1.85:1). TheaterWide 2 expands the image to accommodate images originally filmed in Panavision or CinemaScope. TheaterWide 3 is ideal for displaying letterboxed images that incorporate narrow bands at the top and bottom of the picture.
- Color Temperature Control
- Three user-selectable Color Temperature settings affect the sets overall white balance. The Warm setting reduces the color temperature to an NTSC standard 6500 degrees Kelvin and delivers a redder image that is ideal for display in a dimly lit room. Medium and Cool provide a progressively bluer image for the best picture as room light levels are increased.
- Built-In ATSC/NTSC/QAM Digital Tuning
- Built-In ATSC/NTSC/QAM digital tuning allows for tuning of standard cable channels as well as off-air digital broadcasts, in addition to digital "cable-in-the-clear" broadcasts.
- Native Mode
- Native Mode restores the size of the picture by the 3-5% that is generally lost during the normal over-scanning that occurs on traditional sets.
- Channel Browser
- With Channel Browser, you can easily scan through the last 32 channels you have viewed, with screen images for the last five channels displayed, by channel, by favorites, and by input, at the touch of a button.