The Peavey PVM 45iR Dynamic Microphone is a rugged vocal and instrument microphone with a frequency response well suited for both stage and recording applications. The 45iR features a neodymium magnet that maximizes headroom and minimizes peak distortion. Its hypercardioid polar pattern eliminates off-axis audio that may cause noise and feedback. Its highly sensitive audio response is ideal for capturing instruments, amplifier cabinets and vocal alike.
- Neodymium magnet
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Superior off-axis rejection
- Smooth, accurate frequency response
- Ultra-high sensitivity
- Rubberized finish reduces handling noise
- Drawstring bag, pop filter and stand adapter included