The Noga NF38CA-CL2 NF Cine Arm & Cine Lock Kit includes NF6145CA Cine Arm and 2 Cine Locks and allows you to quicken camera setups and break downs by eliminating the time-consuming and tedious threading process. The NF6145CA Cine Arm is composed of 3 joints that can be quickly and efficiently locked or released using a kip lever-based central mechanism. All 3 joints can be simultaneously locked using the single central locking knob. You can use the articulating arm for loads up to 7.2 lb (3.25 kg).
With equal length on both sides, the NF6145CA Cine Arm offers increased strength and holding resistance. You can attach the articulating arm to a wide range of cameras via the 1/4"-20 top and 3/8” bottom screws. The NF6145CA is portable and lightweight at 0.56 lb (0.25kg).
Featuring a quick release design, the Cine Lock is designed for use with all Noga Articulating arms. You can fix the lock unit by sliding the dove-tail plates to the wedge plates. In addition, you can easily and quickly mount the lock system onto all 1/4"-20 and 3/8” female threaded surfaces.
NF38CA-CL2 NF Cine Arm & Cine Lock Kit
- Includes NF6145CA Cine Arm and 2 Cine Locks
NF6145CA Cine Arm
- 3-joint mounting arm
- Load capacity up to 7.2 lb (3.25 kg)
- Provides quick and efficient locking or release of arms using a kip lever-based central mechanism
- Offers simultaneous locking of all 3 joints via a single central locking knob
- Equal length on both sides of the arms for increased strength and holding resistance
- Attaches to a wide range of cameras via the 1/4"-20 top and bottom screws
- Lightweight (0.56 lb / 0.25kg) and portable
- Designed for use with all Noga Articulating arms
- Can fix the lock unit by sliding the dove-tail plates to the wedge plates
- Can easily and quickly mount the lock system onto all 1/4"-20 and 3/8" female threaded surfaces
- Lightweight at 0.1lb (51g)