The EverFocus EPTZ3100 520 TVL Outdoor PTZ Camera with Wide Dynamic Range and True Day/Night PTZ dome camera delivers consistently bright and sharp images in a variety of lighting and scene situations. All this thanks to its use of a true Day/Night function, which auto switches the camera to a sensitive B/W mode during nighttime hours, and an advanced WDR system, which compensates for high contrast and backlit scenes. Also playing an important role is Digital Noise Reduction technology, which by reducing noise in the picture not only ensures a cleaner image but also reduces file sizes on a recording device.
With regards to PTZ functions, the EPTZ3100 boasts a powerful 30x zoom, very accurate pan & tilt movements, and a full complement of presets and tours. With these attributes, the EPTZ3100 allows the use of a single camera to cover a broad area while fulfilling the need for close-up inspection when necessary.
The EPTZ3100 comes encased in an aluminum, weatherproof housing, and is ready for outdoor installation on a pendant ceiling mount. Optional accessories are available for wall (EPTZ-WMB), corner (EPTZ-CNM), pole (EPTZ-PLM), and junction box (EPTZ-PBOX) installations. Also available is a sunshield accessory (EPTZ-SSM) in case the installation locale involves excessive exposure to sunlight.
- 520 TVL for horizontal resolution
- True Day/Night with IR cut filter
- Wide Dynamic Range for surveillance with extreme lighting conditions to eliminate washed out images
- Improved image quality in scenes consisting of bright and dark area
- Light sensitivity of 0.4 Lux, 0.08 Lux (ICR On)
- Auto switch color to black & white to enhance light sensitivity at night or in low light conditions
- Built-in Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) to eliminate noise associated with low light environments
- Privacy Zone masking feature to conceal certain monitoring areas from surveillance view (up to 8 zones)
- 192 preset positions available
- 16 cruise tour sets (each tour contains up to 16 positions)
- Running to position speed: 0.01° ~ 360°/second
- 4 alarm inputs, 2 alarm outputs
- Built-in cooling fan to prevent overheating
- Weatherproof IP66 rated to endure all weather conditions