The EverFocus Network DVD Burner (16-Channel, 480 fps, 6 TB) uses the H.264 compression format that conserves disk space when the recording is saved and bandwidth when the video is transmitted over a network. This enables remote viewing even over low bandwidths.
The smart search feature allows you to search for video by date, time, and event; you can also filter the recorded video by the type of recording. The free EverFocus DDNS service enables internet connectivity, and a gigabit Ethernet interface allows remote viewing and control over a LAN / WAN. The unit is a complete I/O integrated DVR with a user-friendly GUI.
The 4 internal HDDs provide 6 TB of memory, which can be extended by using an external HDD. The unit also supports 3GPP for compatibility with mobile devices. Other features include motion detection, video pause, video loss detection, event log, and a watchdog timer.
- 16-channel DVR with built-in slim type DVD burner
- Full HD 1080i provides superior picture performance with 1 megapixel of resolution allocated for the main monitor display
- High-quality D1 resolution images at 400 PAL / 480 NTSC fps
- Full resolution real-time simultaneous recording and playback on all 16 cameras
- H.264 Compression Technology
- Approximately 1.5 times more efficient compression than MPEG-4
- Conserves disk space when saving the file and bandwidth when streaming over a network Remote viewing of high-quality images over LAN / WAN
- Pentaplex Operation
- Can simultaneously record and playback full D1 resolution on all 16 cameras at 25 PAL / 30 NTSC fps
- Supports dual streaming at CIF resolution at 25 PAL / 30 NTSC fps for remote viewing over lower bandwidth environments like LAN / WAN
- Smart Search
- Searches video by date, time & event, and also allows filtering by type of recording
- Sets a specific ROI (Region of Interest) in the field-of-view, and searches motions within the ROI by any camera at any date and time
- Isolates specific incidents, and searches for relevant videos providing effective review of significant activities
- DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System)
- Enables monitoring of live and playback DVR images, without special software, through a web browser from any supported PC.
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- Enables the DVR with remote network viewing and control capabilities.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Provides a system menu with graphical icons and indicators for a user-friendly application.
- Up to 2 hot swappable HDDs or 4 fixed internal HDDs.
- 3GPP Streaming for Mobile Devices
- Supports 3GPP for mobile monitoring of the system through RTSP capable mobile devices.
- Additional Features
- Real-time Motion Detection
The on-camera motion detection feature consists of 64 detection zones. When motion is detected, an audio alarm triggers and/or recording starts.
- Video Pause
Useful to pause the live feed for video analysis.
- Video Loss Detection
Any loss of data is detected immediately by the system and brought to your notice.
- Event Log
Maintains a systematic list of events for your convenience.
- Watchdog Timer
Resets the unit or takes other corrective action in case of faulty conditions such as a system freeze.
- Express setup - Menu option for quick & easy installation
- Express archive - Using USB drive or DVR burner
- Express playback & search - Simply point, click, and drag the playback bar to view previous recordings
- Multiple control inputs - mouse, front panel, IR remote controller, & optional EKB500 keyboard
- Built-in DVR time recording calculator for quick recording estimation
- On-screen PTZ control via mouse or front panel
- 3 USB 2.0 ports (2 on front panel, 1 on back panel) for video archive & mouse usage
- Multi-language support
- Watermark capabilities for data authentication
- 19'' rack-mountable - rack ears included
- Real-time Motion Detection