The EverFocus ED335/MV2 3-Axis Indoor IR Dome uses a Sony Super HAD CCD along with DSP technology to deliver clear and bright images of the surveillance area. In low light conditions the camera will activate its 34 IR LEDs, effective to a range of over 65'. At the same time the camera will switch from color to a low light sensitive B/W mode via a Day/Night IR cut filter mechanism.
A number of other controls, in particular a backlight compensation and white balance function, further aid the camera in maintaining proper exposure and accurate colors in various lighting and scene environments.
In contrast to many dome cameras, the ED335/MV2 can be surface or flush mounted on a wall or ceiling right out of the box without the need for additional hardware. When flush mounted, only the bubble with the trim ring will remain visible for a discreet appearance. A 3-axis hinge mechanism allows the camera inside the dome to be quickly and accurately pointed in the direction you need it to see.
- Designed with advanced digital signal processing circuitry for high image quality
- 520 TVL of excellent high resolution technology
- Designed with IR LEDs for day/night environment
- IR distance up to 66' (20 m)
- Supports ceiling (surface) and flush mounting
- 3-Axis rotation for flexible viewing angle
- 12VDC/24VAC Dual Voltage support
- High illuminating IR LED lights
- Up to 20,000 hours of LED lifespan