Kodak Vision3 250D 7207 16mm Color Negative Film is a medium speed, color negative film balanced for daylight exposure. You'll find this film an improvement over Vision 2 in that the grain in the shadows will be reduced. In addition, your highlights will be more accessible both in shooting and post-production through scanning. With its low signal-to-noise ratio you'll find it an excellent film to use in a digital workflow.
- Capture More Detail in the Highlights
- Vision3 Films offer extended highlight latitude, revealing more detail in the extremes, letting you move faster on the set and pull more detail out of high exposure areas in post
- See Reduced Grain in Low Light
- The Advanced Dye Layering Technology (DLT) allows you to push the boundaries of exposure and still get outstanding results
- Get The Best of Film and Digital Post
- Go into post with the outstanding latitude of Vision3 Films and take full advantage of the control and flexibility of the digital intermediate process
- No Upgrades Required
- With Vision3 250D Film you get state-of-the-art image quality, greater flexibility on set, seamless integration with the DI workflow and the proven, long-term archival capabilities only film provides. Why try to emulate film when you can have the real thing?