The V2 Vampire Dual-Spectrum LED Flashlight (Black) from SureFire is a dual-output flashlight with both white light and infrared output--no need for an IR filter. It has a virtually indestructible power-regulated white/infrared LED assembly and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. In white light mode, the tactically correct two-stage pushbutton tailcap switch lets you instantly select an output level: press for a 10-lumen long-runtime low beam ideal for general night use; press further for a 150-lumen white spot beam—more than enough light to temporarily blind and/or disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision; twist for constant-on low beam, twist further for constant-on high beam.
A push-twist on the V2's self-locking selector ring lets you switch to infrared mode, where the tailcap switch again lets you instantly select output levels—press for a 10-milliwatt low beam, press further for a 120 lumen high beam, twist for constant-on at either level. The V2 Vampire is 5.7" long with a head bezel diameter of 1.37". The housing is O-ring sealed against moisture and dust. Two 123A batteries are included.
- White and infrared output from one all-LED head, no IR filter needed
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch-press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- Heavy-duty stainless steel clip provides multiple carry options
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life