This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Vertical Foregrip LED WeaponLight - M900V from SureFire features white-light and infrared primary-illumination as well as white-light secondary/navigational illumination. The vertical grip delivers significant gains in weapon-control during sustained-fire and tactical maneuvering.
Twisting the self-locking selector ring on the M900V's dual-spectrum V-series head selects the WeaponLight's primary illumination mode. The operator can choose from a hard-hitting 150 lumen screaming tunnel of blinding white-light, or a 120 mW IR illuminator beam for use with a night vision device. In either mode, the M900V's TIR lens produces a tight beam that is well suited for CQB and medium-range targeting applications.
The M900V is fitted with very efficient recoil-resistant LEDs that are virtually immune to failure - they have no filament that can burn out or break. The WeaponLight's housing is constructed from a combination of Nitrolon polymer and Mil-Spec anodized machined-aluminum to ensure battle-worthy reliability. The entire system is o-ring and gasket-sealed for optimum weather-resistance.
To control the primary illumination system, the M900V is configured with two tactical switches that provide momentary/constant on operation. Additionally, the M900V also has a rotary switch that provides constant-on operation with a lock-out/deactivate option. The M900V also features low-output white-light navigation LEDs that can be activated by a momentary-on pressure-pad thumb-switch.
Secure and reliable mounting of the M900V is handled by its integral quick-release throw-lever mount. The M93 mount is compatible with most Picatinny or Weaver systems. The self-adjusting clamp accommodates off-spec rails, and it's configured with a recoil-resistant lever-lock that keeps the mount tight.
- Performance Highlights
- 1.37" bezel
- Coated and tempered window
- Battery: 3 lithium CR123A - 9.0V
- IR output: 120 mW, 9.0 hr run-time
- White-light output: 150 lumens, 2.5 hr run-time
- TIR lens: optimizes tight beam for short/medium-range applications
- All LED illumination: white-light, infrared, white-light navigation
- Mounting system: integral quick-release throw-lever Picatinny rail mount
- Construction: Mil-Spec anodized aluminum and impact-resistant polymer. O-ring sealed for all-weather performance
- Vertical foregrip: provides ergonomic advantage and increased fire-control at all times, including sustained-fire scenarios
- Switches: primary beam - two momentary-on grip pressure-pad switches, constant-on/system-disable rotary switch. Infrared beam: momentary-on thumb-activated pressure-pad switch
- Compatibility: rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny or Weaver rail mounted on the underside of the forend