The Astro Systems 3D Engineering Monitor (24") is used for 3D acquisition and video engineering, and offers a resolution of 1920 x 1200 and 178° wide viewing angle. The completed 3D image is circularly polarized using the x-pol filter to reduce glare and sharpen pictures. The built-in 3D processor displays the 3D formats (line-by-line, field sequential and side-by-side) as a 3D picture directly; it can automatically process 2 HD-SDI (single/dual) signals simultaneously to offer high-quality 3D pictures.
The 2 HD-SDI input modules connect 3D cameras directly to the monitor without needing any 3D composer in between, providing full HD for both left and right eye with minimum delay. Even inside the monitor, the delay is 0.1 to 3 ms at maximum.
A horizontal (-128 to +127 pixels) and vertical (-64 to +63 lines) image shift function helps in fine adjustment of L and R camera positions and a zooming function in pixel-by-pixel image monitoring. If the footage is recorded with a mirror rig, L/R image can be inverted to provide the correct representation of the image.
Functions such as marker display and an audio level meter ensure precise monitoring of the recorded video. The USB port serves to upload/download pictures conveniently.
- 24" 3D LCD monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 and 178° wide viewing angle
- Circular polarization reduces glare and sharpens pictures by converting linearly polarized light that causes light cancellation or under exposure
- Directly displays 3D formats (line-by-line, field sequential, and side-by-side) as 3D picture
Automatically processes 2 HD-SDI (single/dual) signals simultaneously, offering high-quality 3D picture
- 2 HD-SDI input modules make it possible to connect directly from 3D cameras
- Full HD is available for both right and left eye
Cuts down the need of a 3D composer as the 2 HD-SDI input modules make it possible to connect directly from 3D cameras, therefore minimum delay
- Even inside the monitor, the delay is 0.1 to 3 ms at maximum
- Dual link, SMPTE-372M input is available for both L and R channel as optional
- Horizontal (-128 to +127 pixels) and vertical (-64 to +63 lines) image shift function for fine adjustment of L and R camera position
Zooming function for pixel by pixel image monitoring
- The position you want to check can be easily selected
L/R image can be inverted to avoid mirror rig
- Supports image conversion function for input signal
Marker display and an audio level meter for precise monitoring
- View difference from L to R can be measured by cursor enabling you to see on screen how many pixels between L and R
- L/R outline peaking, exaggeration function is supported respectively for fine focus adjustment of both L and R cameras
- Supports very high speed for 3D signal switching before the monitor as compared to other normal 3D monitors, which take switching speed much longer than SM-3324
Picture upload & download via USB
- 3D still image can be derived from USB port