You are taking photos at a party or other group event and you need to take portraits, group shots and some action. The Dot Line RPS RS-0420/P Digital Flash Bracket Kit will conveniently make your shooting more effective. It includes all the necessary components for using a shoe mount flash raised above the lens, off-camera. Included are the required heavy-duty off-camera shoe cord that maintains full TTL flash control, even with the latest digital cameras, and an electronic cable release that allows triggering the shutter directly from the bracket.
The flash bracket will increase the distance between the flash head and the lens up to 18" (45.7 cm) in order to minimize the occurrence of redeye and to also reduce flash-shadows behind the subject. The rotating camera platform keeps the flash centered over the lens both for horizontal and vertical compositions and can be used both left and right handed.
This kit is for use with Pentax K20D, K200D, K10D, K100D, and K7 digital cameras.
- Electronic shutter release to trigger the camera directly from the bracket
- Durable heavy-duty off-camera shoe cord
- Can be used either right-handed or left handed as the photographer prefers
- Adjustable flash extension from 6 to 18" above the camera lens
- All metal construction with a rubber grip for comfort
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread for use on a tripod, and a standard accessory shoe (non-TTL) on the top of the extension post