The Night Spirit-2 night vision monocular from ATN is ready, willing and able to light up the night. This rugged and dependable 2nd generation NVD is engineered to deliver optimum performance and adapt to any and all situations.
The Night Spirit is a true multi-tasking night vision optic. It can be used hand-held, mounted to a tripod, fitted to a head or helmet mount for hands-free viewing, or weapon mounted and co-aligned with a laser or dot sight as an integral part of a weapon aiming system. There are optical accessories that provide greater magnification and bi-ocular viewing, and a camera adapter is available so you can record what you can't see without the Night Spirit on the darkest of nights.
All NVDs sold by B&H feature bright-light protection systems. However, this does not mean that bright light can/will not damage the device. Exposure to bright light compromises the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Performance Details
- All-glass coated lenses
- Rugged, versatile, weather resistant
- Operates on a single AA or CR123A battery
- Still camera and video camcorder-adaptable
- Proshield lens coating for optimum viewing capability
- Integral IR illuminator for viewing in total darkness
- Fast objective lens system provides a clear and sharp image
- Optional interchangeable lenses for different magnification levels
- Bright-light cut-off system protects the imaging system from damage
- Automatic brightness control: optimizes view in dynamic lighting conditions
- Optional interchangeable objective lenses provide versatility and performance
- 2nd Generation Intensifier Tube
- FOM: >1250
- Resolution: 40-45 lp/mm
- Second generation intensifiers are less reliant upon ambient light, produce clearer images with less distortion, and last longer than earlier versions of night vision technology.