Vienna Choir from Vienna Symphonic Library is an impressive vocal collection of the human voice, featuring all four sections of a traditional choir. The challenges of achieving perfect tone, intonation, consistency and stamina were tackled and overcome by the hand-selected singer from Austria's leading choirs.
Hundreds of hours were spent performing with utmost perfection and even a surprising passion that imbues every recorded note and interval, a testament to the professionalism of these outstanding artists. Vienna Choir covers the full range of the soprano, alto, tenor and bass ensembles.
- Complete human voice choir sample library with all four sections represented - soprano, alto, tenor and bass
- Vowels "A" (aah) as staccatos, sustains and legato performances, at 4 dynamic levels
- Staccato repetitions of the syllables "ta", "pa", "ra", "sa", and "tu", "pu", "ru", "su"
- Sforzatos, crescendos and diminuendos (2, 3, and 4 seconds)
- Legato performances
- Legato glissando performances
- Semi-tone and whole-tone trill performances
- Interval cluster performances (3 tone clusters - "A" only)
- "Creepy" tones and breathing noises
- "Regular" and "Espressivo" versions for many articulations