The V-Studio 20 from Cakewalk is a guitarist's dream by providing BOSS guitar effects and Roland's COSM modeling built right into powerful audio interface/effects processor, along with comprehensive recording software. The package matches the simplicity of a portable, hardware recording system with the power, flexibility, and control of modern computer-based recording.
Whether at home or on the road, you can easily connect a guitar or microphone to the VS-20 hardware and dial up genuine BOSS sounds. Once you're ready, record directly to your computer for further editing and mixing using Cakewalk Guitar Tracks recording software (Windows only). Built-in microphones allow for spontaneous recording that can capture that fleeting moment of inspiration.
The hardware interface features 8 faders and transport controls, along with inputs for optional control pedals. The microphone input can provide phantom power for use with condenser microphones. The VS-20 now has Mac editor support and control drivers for Garageband and Logic.
- Combines a stereo audio interface, control surface, and built-in stereo microphones
- On-board BOSS-powered, COSM DSP effects and a Hi-Z input deliver amplifier simulation and 4 virtual pedal modules (compression, overdrive/distortion, chorus/mod, delay)
- Includes 36 real BOSS effects and 50 presets for generating amazing guitar tones
- Record vocals with a phantom powered XLR input and get a great sound with built-in latency-free COSM DSP for harmony, real-time pitch correction, reverb, compression, and more
- Hardware and software share a similar user-interface and feature controls that make it easy for anyone to record their music
- Compact design and USB-bus power make the V-Studio 20 perfect for mobile recording with a laptop or Netbook
- Compressor/FX - compressor, limiter, pedal wah, pre EQ, slow gear, single hum, hum single, AC Sim, radio voice
- Overdrive - booster, natural, OD-1, blues, distortion, metal, core, fuzz, bass drive, vocal
- Modulation - chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, pan, rotary, Uni-V, 3-band EQ
- Delay - single, pan, stereo, modulate, analog, tempo
- Reverb - room, hall
- Plus - Vocal Mode with built-in harmony and pitch correct. Use standalone or in combination with guitar effects to create unique vocal sounds
- Designed for guitarists and singer-songwriters, Guitar Tracks recording software provides powerful, streamlined recording, editing, mixing, finalizing, and sharing of music
- Record and playback up to 32 tracks of audio
- Easily arrange, edit, and mix your song
- Includes a suite of 11 stunning effects
- Features the Roland TTS-1 synthesizer
- Jam to 1GB of loops, songs, and backing tracks
- Tight integration with hardware for flawless recording
- Mac editor support and control drivers for Garageband and Logic