The AJA Corvid PCIe 4x Card for 8/10-bit Uncompressed Digital SD, HD I/O is a PCI express 4-lane card providing SDI/HD-SDI input and output. It supports SD and HDx1080p60 video formats providing 1080 lines of resolution with 60 progressive fps.
The 4-lane card includes a 16-channel 48kHz SDI embedded audio I/O engine and a reference input for analog color black or HD tri-level sync. It also has a separate genlock/LTC (Linear Time Code) input and an optional breakout cable for RS-422 I/O.
The card is compatible with multiple operating systems like Windows and Linux via its SDK (Software Development Kit), sharing a common API (Application Programming Interface), which uses minimal development time on multiple platforms and even multiple AJA cards.
The Corvid is built to the highest specifications offering true broadcast-level performance within your systems and applications.
- 8/10 bit uncompressed SD/HD I/O PCI express 4-lane card
- SDI/HD-SDI input, SDI/HD-SDI output
- Compatible with SD/HDx1080p60 video formats providing 1080 lines of resolution with 50/60 progressive fps
- 16-channel SDI embedded audio I/O, 24 bit 48kHz
- Analog color black/HD tri-level sync for video output synchronization
- Genlock - video output of one source or a specific reference signal is used to synchronize other sources together to ensure the coincidence of signals in time at a combining/mixing/switching point.
- LTC - encoding of SMPTE time code data as an audio signal provides an even number of AC transitions in each time code frame
- RS-422 - provides for data transmission using balanced or differential signaling
- Multiple OS support: all Windows 7 platforms, all Windows Vista platforms, all Windows XP platforms, Linux 32 bit, and Linux 64 bit
- Feature rich SDK
- Common API for minimal development time