The NVM14-HPT Day/Night Tactical Kit with Aimpoint Micro T-1 from ATN is a turnkey sighting solution with advanced night vision capabilities. This comprehensive kit is packaged with a Mil-Spec hard-shell carry case, and it is ready for immediate use.
The 2nd generation NVM14-HPT monocular can be used hand-held as a monocular, head/helmet mounted as a goggle, or weapon-mounted as part of a formidable low/no-light weapon sighting system. The NVM14 is constructed to endure the rigors of battle-field conditions - its compact rugged housing is recoil-resistant and fully waterproof.
The Aimpoint Micro T-1 is a lightweight compact red-dot aiming system that provides full-size sight performance. Built to offer battle-proven reliability - the Micro T-1 performs flawlessly under extreme conditions. It is suitable for use on rifles, carbines, SMGs, and handguns. Its reduced form-factor makes it an ideal choice as a 'piggyback' option for larger sights.
The T-1 is constructed from a durable aluminum alloy, and sealed to provide all-weather reliability. The lenses have been coated to provide maximum visibility and dot-brightness at all times. A unique band-pass coating has been employed to ensure absolute compatibility and maximum performance when used in tandem with an NVD. Configured with 4 NVD-compatible settings, 8 daylight settings, and one extra-bright setting - the Micro T-1 is ready for use 24/7/365.
This kit also includes a bounty of mission-critical accessories; one sacrificial filter, one demist shield, a weapons mount for the monocular, batteries for the sight and the monocular, flip-up headgear for the monocular, and a soft goggle-kit carry-case.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- NVM14-HPT Monocular
- Compact and rugged - 100% waterproof
- Camera, tripod, head/helmet, weapon mountable
- Automatic brightness protection with bright light cut-off
- Operates on a single CR123A or AA battery - adapter included
- Ergonomically designed and positioned easy-to-operate controls
- Integral IR illuminator and flood lens for total darkness conditions
- Intensifier: 2nd generation high-performance tube, resolution - 54-72 lp/mm
- Aimpoint Micro T-1 Red Dot Sight
- Magnification: 1.0x
- Parallax-free, unlimited eye relief/FOV
- Integral Weaver/Picatinny mounting base
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Optical coatings: anti-reflection, band-pass
- Suitable for rifles, carbines, shotguns, smgs, handguns
- 1/2 MOA W&E adjustments, 36 MOA range of correction
- 8 daylight settings, 1 bright-light setting, 4 night vision settings
- Power source: 1 CR2032 button-battery, 50,000 (5 yr) hr run-time
- Reticle: illuminated 4 MOA red (650 nm) dot - no forward signature beyond33'/10m
- Construction: aluminum housing, submersible to 80'/25 m, hard anodized non-reflective finish, recoil/chemical resistant
- Physical characteristics: dimensions w/mount: 2.4 x 1.6 x 1.6" / 62 x 41 x 40 mm - weight w/mount: 3.7 oz./ 105 g