The CD-2i is a versatile portable stereo recorder from Roland. This small, all-in-one unit is perfect for recording rehearsals, recitals, lectures, jam sessions, and more. It can record audio to SD flash memory cards or to CD-R/RW discs so you can save and share your music however you like. You don't even need to connect anything extra to get started, thanks to the built-in microphone and stereo speakers.
If you'd like to connect your own external equipment, the CD-2i offers XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs, with phantom power capability on the XLR input. The intuitive interface offers simple controls and a clear LCD screen, as well as an Easy Guide button that will show you the ropes quickly so you can start working right away. Several playback modes allow you to change pitch, key, and tempo of a recording, perfect for music study. A metronome is also included.
Other handy features of the CD-2i include its ability to run on 6 AA batteries in addition to AC power. This provides the ultimate portability so you can go anywhere. A compact wireless remote is included for full recording and playback controls, including volume adjustment, metronome controls, playback speed, and repeat.
Note! Unit must be plugged into AC power for CD reading and writing. Battery power is for SD card use only.
- All-In-One Design
- Everything you need to record, edit, and burn in one compact package with nothing extra to connect
- Weighing in at under 3 pounds and with a thickness of only 2 inches, it's easy to take the CD-2i anywhere
- Built-In Mic and Speakers
- The built-in stereo microphone and speakers let you record and play your audio right out of the box
- Versatile Recording Options
- You can record audio directly to an SD flash memory card or to a CD-R/RW disc 1
- XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs let you connect a variety of audio devices. The XLR input has phantom power so you can use your favorite condenser mics
- Multiple Playback Options
- Great for music study, you can play back your audio and adjust the key, pitch, and tempo. A metronome function is also available
- Power Options
- The unit can operate on 6 AA batteries or from the included AC adapter
- Intuitive Interface
- The simple, straightforward controls and a backlit LCD display make the CD-2i very easy to use. An Easy Guide is also provided to take you through the operating process step-by-step, while a Rehearsal mode automatically sets the ideal input levels
- Wireless Remote
- The included remote control lets you start and stop recording and playback, as well as pause, fast forward, rewind, and repeat. Playback speed controls, volume adjustment, and metronome controls are also available at the touch of a button