The CS-10EM from Roland is a unique 2-in-1 product that allows you to create binaural recordings and monitor them at the same time. With the same form factor as in-ear headphones, each earpiece also holds a high-quality condenser microphone. Simply put them into your ears and connect them to a portable recorder such as the R-05 or R-09HR to record binaural stereo recordings of your environment. The microphones are powered by the recorder, accepting 2-10V.
You can choose to monitor your recording while it's being made, or play it back over the headphones after you're done recording. The closed in-ear design and multiple eartip sizes allow you to get a solid, comfortable fit in the ear that blocks out ambient noise and reduces feedback. The headphones have a pair of standard 3.5mm connectors, one for the mics and one for the headphones. In addition to the extra eartips, you also receive a convenient carrying pouch.
- Compact and lightweight design with 2-in-1 functionality
- High-quality condenser microphones in each earpiece
- Ideal for portable recorders such as the R-05 or R-09HR
- Powered by the recorder, accepting 2-10V for use with a variety of recorders
- Monitor while recording or after you're finished
- Closed in-ear design and multiple eartip sizes allow you to get a solid, comfortable fit in the ear that blocks out ambient noise and reduces feedback
- Standard 3.5mm connectors, one for the mics and one for the headphones
- Convenient carrying pouch also included