The DP-990F from Roland is a stylish digital piano designed not only to be a great-sounding musical instrument, but to be an attractive piece of furniture in your home as well. The piano features a full-sized keyboard with 88 hammer-action keys to accurately recreate the feel of a traditional piano. Three metal pedals are also included for piano-like control over musical expression. Over 300 voices are provided that have been meticulously created for impressive realism.
The piano diverges from classic acoustic pianos with its wealth of connectors. It has USB for connecting a USB thumb drive for extra storage. MIDI jacks allow you to connect sequencers, samplers, computers, and other devices. Standard 1/4" input and output jacks let you connect items such as CD players and external speakers. Two headphone jacks are provided for private lessons or duets.
The piano has a built-in stereo speaker system so you can give your first recital without having to connect any extra equipment. Other great features of the piano include the ability to record a song with up to three tracks, a built-in metronome, and transposition features. Digital effects, such as reverb, help provide richness and ambience. If you're looking for the classic look and feel of an acoustic piano with some of the benefits and improvements of modern technology, the DP-990F is a great option.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL Piano engine provides a new level of authenticity and sophistication
- Expanded soundset with 337 Tones onboard
- PHA II Keyboard with Escapement
- 72 built-in play-along songs; additional .wav and MIDI files can be played from USB memory key and CD drive (optional)
- Twin-Piano function splits the keyboard into two zones for side-by-side play; each zone can be blended or separated in the dual headphone outputs
- Stylish and compact cabinet with lid
- Realistic Keyboard
- The full-size keyboard has 88 hammer-action keys that perfectly replicate the feel of an acoustic piano. Lower keys are heavier than higher keys, and the sophisticated touch response allows you to play with great nuance, expression, and detail.
- Pedal Expression
- Three metal pedals are provided that allow you to control your dynamics for an expressive performance.
- Multiple Keyboard Modes
- In addition to the traditional "whole" keyboard mode, you can also choose "Dual" and "Split" modes to either assign two different voices to the whole keyboard, or split the keyboard into two different voices.
- Built-In Speakers
- The high-quality stereo speaker system provides full, rich sound right out of the box.
- A wealth of connectors include 1/4" I/O for connecting speakers, recorders, CD players, and more. MIDI I/O allows you to connect a computer or a variety of MIDI devices. Dual headphone jacks are great for private lessons or duets, and a USB connector allows you to connect a thumb drive for external memory.
- A built-in recorder allows you to record a song with up to three tracks. You can also use the piano's outputs to connect an external recorder.
- Digital effects, including Reverb, Dynamics, 3D, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, and String Resonance allow you to create a richer sound.
- Metronome and Tuning
- The built-in metronome keeps you perfectly on-tempo, while tuning and transpose features let you adjust the pitch of the piano to match singers or other musicians.
- In addition to the internal memory, you can also add optional USB thumb drives, floppy drives, or CD drives for additional storage.