The R-05 from Roland is a palm-sized stereo audio recorder ideal for musicians, journalists, and field recordists. It offers WAV or MP3 recording, 24-bit/96kHz resolution, and selectable recording modes. The R-05 is equipped with a high-quality stereo condensor microphone, internal reverb effects processing, and onboard editing features. A rehearsal mode automatically sets the ideal volume levels for a recording, while the music practice function lets you loop a phrase and adjust the playback speed for faster learning.
The unit records to readily-available SD flash memory cards for recording hours of audio. Standard 3.5mm mic and line audio input are provided so you can record using your favorite mic or audio source. The recorder operates on a pair of standard or rechargeable AA batteries for a long lifespan and easy replacement. A graphic display provides vital information, and a high-speed USB 2.0 port provides communication with your Mac or PC.
- Ultra-portable handheld design
- 24-bit recording at 96kHz
- Records WAV or MP3 files to readily-available SD flash cards
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Standard 3.5mm mic and line inputs
- Built-in reverb effects processor
- Onboard editing functions
- Backlit LCD display
- Uses a pair of AA batteries and provides over 16 hours of recording or 30 hours of playback per charge
- USB 2.0 port for Mac and PC connection
- Practice features include loop playback and speed adjustment without affecting pitch. Rehearsal mode automatically sets optimum recording levels
- Automatic record, song split, and level adjust features, plus a 2 second pre-record function
- A threaded socket is integrated into the recorder for convenient mounting on a stand or tripod