The Cascade Microphones Fat Head II Ribbon Microphone is cost effective yet versatile enough to handle any vocal or instrument recording, and live sound application. The Fat Head II features a hand-tuned ribbon element that incorporates the legendary symmetrical ribbon design in order to achieve a true symmetrical figure 8 polar pattern. Its frequency and sensitivity response deliver pristine audio results and the element's design is very useful when executing a mid-side or Blumlein recording. The Fat Head ships with a shockmount, wood box and an aluminum case.
- Unique polished radian grill design
- Heavy-duty premium shockmount
- Hand-tuned ribbon element
- True figure 8 pattern
- Balanced audio input signal to both sides of the ribbon assembly
- Suited for guitar cabinets, drum over-heads, vocal, piano, horns, strings and more