The Elite VMax2 Motorized Projection Screen is a simple and elegant screen for business or educational purposes. With its all-steel construction, white casing, and integrated IR and RF controls, this screen is a winner when it comes to your ability to maintain control over the projection environment.
This series comes with standard 2-30" of black masking borders which give you an edge when it comes to eliminating "projection overshoot". The screen also has an excellent pre-set limit for vertical adjustments. This prevents "screen drift" and ensures that the screen stops at the desired projection height.
The screen material is MaxWhite - a high gain material with a wide viewing angle (160°). The standard black masking borders give the screen a finished and professional appearance and help to keep your audience's attention on the screen. It is black-backed to increase image saturation as well as being textured which helps eliminate hot spots (moire). This surface is also easy to clean.
In addition to the standard 2-year warranty,. Elite offers a 3-Year Parts and Labor Premium Warranty for All Government, Education, Military, and House of Worship Purchases.
- Standard Infrared (IR) remote control
- Detachable 3-way wall switch
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) remote to operate from up to 100' away without the necessity of line of sight
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger input enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers
- CAT5 cable wit RJ-45 connector for easy extension of the 5-12 volt trigger/IR "eye" receiver/3-way wall switch
- Optional wireless 5-12 volt trigger available (model# ZS-TR01)
- Optional in-wall up/down switch
- Durable metal casing for wall/ceiling installation
- Bubble leveler included
- Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to plug & play
- Built-in adjustable vertical limit switch to regulate drop/rise settings
- Optional in-ceiling trim kit and 6", 12", 18" L bracket
Quality and Reliability
- Synchronous motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- 2-year parts and labor premium warranty
- 3-year parts and labor premium warranty for all Government, Education, Military, and House of Worship purchases