The Oben CTM-2400 4-Section Carbon Fiber Monopod is an extremely lightweight yet sturdy one-legged camera support that enables you to capture steady shots without needing to carry or set up a full tripod. The monopod has an anti-rotation shaft, so its twist locks can be disengaged all at once to deploy each leg stage instantly, making setup a breeze. Maximum height is 59.2", which facilitates comfortable operation for most users.
The CTM-2400 is composed of 6x carbon fiber to achieve its light weight (a mere 0.85 lb) while ensuring its stability. It can bear loads up to 22 lb, so you can mount any DSLR camera with most lenses, a point & shoot model, or even a camcorder.
For fine control over camera orientation, you can also attach a head to the monopod's reversible 3/8"-16 & 1/4"-20 mounting screw. Three set screws underneath the collar enable you to fasten the head securely to the plate. An Allen key is included & attached to the top leg section, so you're always ready to make adjustments.
The monopod collapses to just 18.3", so you can stow it in most carry-on bags. At only 0.85 lb, it's the perfect travel companion – lightweight, compact, and simple to operate – but highly capable and ready in an instant to help you capture the perfect shot.
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw for mounting any camera or head
- Metal spike emerges from rubber foot, for extra stability in grass, gravel, and other loose terrain
- Foam grip protects your camera by ensuring that your grip doesn't slip
- For a second line of security and more stable shooting, wrap the attached strap snugly around your wrist
- Wrist strap features belt clip for convenient hands-free carrying