The Elite 115 x 205" VMax Plus 4 Motorized Projection Screen is a complete system for schools or businesses. Complete with radio frequency and infrared remote controls, this screen has it all. In addition to the included remotes, it features a 5-12 volt trigger which synchronizes with your projector's motor assuring an uninterrupted presentation.
The wide viewing angle promises comfortable viewing from just about anywhere in the room. The RF remote control operates from up to 100' - and does not require line of sight for smooth and efficient deployment. In terms of control, there is also an optional in wall switch for up/down (the screen comes with a removable wall switch).
The MaxWhite screen finish generates a clear, sharp and bright image - and it's easy to clean. The surface itself is fiber glass backed material for added strength.
The screen ships fully assembled and is ready to go in its "plug & play" design. Backed by Elite's 2-year premium warranty, the VMAX Plus4 is a quality, full-featured screen that will enhance any venue where it is installed.
- Award Winning Large Front Electric Projection Screen
- Seamless MaxWhite fiber glass backed material up to 380" diagonal 16:9
- 160° wide viewing angle
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Matte White material is durable and easy to clean
- Available in 1:1, 4:3, and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Diagonal sizes ranging from 180 - 400"
- Standard Infrared (IR) remote control
- Detachable 3-way wall switch
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) remote to operate from up to 100' away without the necessity of line of sight
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger input enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers
- CAT5 cable with RJ-45 connector for easy extension of the 5-12 volt trigger/IR "eye" receiver/3-way wall switch
- Optional wireless 5-12 volt trigger available (model# ZSP-TR01)
- Optional in-wall up/down switch
- Durable metal casing for wall/ceiling installation
- Bubble leveler included
- Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to plug & play
- Built-in adjustable vertical limit switch to regulate drop/rise settings
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan