The RMU-01 from Sony is a remote control unit that controls up to 82 digital wireless transmitters via a separate RF (Radio Frequency) carrier in the 2.4GHz spectrum. This unit can be connected using Ethernet cabling (RJ-45) with an optional third-party PoE switcher (Power-over-Ethernet) to create a remote control network for use with one or more DWR-R01D receivers.
The unit covers a 10 meter radius (32 feet). Multiple units can be configured to expand the 2.4GHz spectrum coverage area (up to 9 x RMU-01's maximum). The RMU-01 is supplied with a 12V AC adapter for powering the unit when PoE isn't available. Mounting options include mounting the unit onto a microphone stand using the supplied screw adapters, or using a supplied bracket mount for ceiling or wall mounting.
- Provides 2.4GHz remote control communication with Sony digital wireless transmitters
- Used to control transmitter menu settings from RX front panel
- Each unit covers a 20 meter diameter (10 meter radius)
- Multiple units can be configured to expand coverage area
- Connects to network via PoE switch