These Cascade Microphones Fat Head Ribbon Microphones are sold as a stereo matched pair and are versatile enough to handle any vocal or instrument recording, and live sound applications. The Fat Head features a hand-tuned ribbon element that incorporates the legendary symmetrical ribbon design in order to achieve a true symmetrical figure-8 polar pattern. Its frequency and sensitivity response deliver pristine audio results, and the element's design is very useful when executing a mid-side or Blumlein recording. Each mic has a Swedish-made Lundahl LL2912 transformer for clean, balanced audio. This pair ships with a Blumlein bar, shock mounts, and an aluminum case.
- Stereo matched pair
- Hand-tuned ribbon element
- True figure-8 pattern
- Balanced audio input signal to both sides of the ribbon assembly
- Swedish-made Lundahl LL2912 transformers
- Suited for guitar cabinets, drum over-heads, vocal, piano, horns, strings and more
- Includes Blumlein bar, shock mounts, and an aluminum case