The Swift M10B-MP Binocular Microscope is ideal for higher education and professional applications. The microscope features 4XD plan, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD phase objectives along with a Siedentopf head that provides larger interpupillary range and is positioned for operator comfort. The head is inclined 45° for easy viewing and the eyepieces are 20mm, W10XD for increased field of view.
The inward-facing (reversed) nosepiece allows you to have clear access to the stage for slide manipulation. There is also a swing-out filter carrier that will accommodate various diffusing filters. The LED illumination allows for variable intensity that provides an energy-efficient, cool, white light. Given the extraordinary life of the LED bulbs, it is unlikely that the lighting source will ever need replacement.
- Siedentopf Head provides larger interpupillary range and is ergonomically positioned for operator comfort
- 20mm W10XD eyepieces for increased field of view
- 4XD plan, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD phase objectives
- Focus-tension control knob offers "feather-touch" sensitivity for extremely precise focusing
- Abbe 1.25 NA brightfield condenser; optically coated for maximum light transmission and enhanced contrast
- Swing-out filter carrier accommodates various diffusing filters